Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back in good ol' Georgia

Well we are back. We were in PA for a while and in MD for a wedding on the way home. It was great to see family and friends. I got to visit with some family from MN and PA, and my friends from college. It sure was a long drive back through the night... I didn't have any time to crochet! I bought some new yarn but didn't get to work on any of my projects! This week is my last week of summer school , then I plan on crocheting everyday!
I got a new haircut! I donated my hair to locks of love.
I went to a nice expensive place, and I didn't know until she started cutting that I get a free haircut when I donate to locks of love! What a deal!

The first wedding we went to was my sister's:

Then we went to my college roommate's wedding and got to see college friends!

No comments: