Monday, June 2, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was a busy day! First, we had church. Then we signed an offer on a home (!!), then we went home to eat, then left again so Joel could go to work and I could drive 30 minutes to a Payless to get shoes for my sister's wedding. While I was there I looked around Goody's and found some good things but didn't buy anything. Then I sat in Starbucks and read and worked on my assignment for my masters that was due yesterday. I went home, ate, typed a little, and then went back to town to pick up Joel. I ended up staying up real late to finish my work. I had to get up kinda early today because I had meetings all day for summer school. During the second half of the day (right after lunch, in the library, with the lights low so we could see the screen..) I was super tired. Right afterwards I went to Starbucks again to read and get some caffeine and then crochet and to sit with Joel during his lunchbreak.
When I got home I crocheted an ice cream cone (free pattern!)! I remembered to ask for a few sample cups before I left Starbucks but they were too big for my cone! So I had to do without. Maybe I'll try again some other day.

I'm getting further on my tissue box cover:
The hook and yarn are so small it will take me forever. The pattern is from this book. I want to make another hat for Joel. I might start that tonight. I have so many things I plan to crochet this summer!!

No comments: