Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ichiban Order!

Well, I did it! I placed an order on Ichiban Kan! I went through and wrote down everything I really wanted, trying to not overdo it. Well, it ended up being way over $100 and my goal was to spend $50 or less. So I started taking off things one by one. I made sure I had a couple of each type of thing I wanted (2-tier bento, sealed bento, dividers, molds, etc.). I also had a few gifts for Christmas. It was one of the hardest things to do! And most everything is $1.00-$2.00 so taking off $10 is a lot! I already narrowed it down as much as I thought I could and I still had to take off about $20 more! I decided to spend $59.99 because then my shipping would go down $2. It was a struggle, but I made it! And placed the order. I will post pictures as soon as everything comes, hopefully in less than a week...!
I can't wait!!

No comments: