Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures!

Well, I bought a new camera, but I don't like it. I really needed a camera so i looked around and then bought one today for pretty cheap ($112 for the camera, batteries and recharger, 2 GB card, and case!!) but it already froze a few times! I had to open the battery part and turn it on again. I've been using it a lot tonight and it's doing better, but Joel thinks (and I agree) that I should still exchange it. I don't want it to keep doing that- it's brand new!! I have 30 days to exchange it- i just don't like the hassle. I know I bought a cheap one, but it should at least work, right?
Here are some pictures:
Our new kitten! Eustace Clarence!

A bag I made- very easy and a free pattern from Clover!


Wrist warmers I made- free pattern!


I am finally finishing this cat puppet.


House shoes. I am almost finished! Another free Clover pattern.


We just had our offer accepted on a new house!! So I will be busy packing and also starting school soon. I may not have time to do a lot of crocheting but I hope to finish some of my WIPs on Ravelry (I have quite a few...).




No comments: