Saturday, July 5, 2008

Japanese Crochet Books

I was just searching yesasia.com for some lovely Japanese crochet books and found that there are too many to choose from! Also there is free shipping from Japan for any orders over $25!! It would be very difficult to order under $25. When I first searched and added everything I might be interested in to my cart, the total was about $300... (and there were some books I wanted that I couldn't find there). I knew that was not possible so I began researching and finding pictures of the insides of the books other places like etsy.com and narrowing down my choices. These are the four I think I will choose:
These came in close behind:
This one had a really pretty shirt, but it would take soo long to make and I usually make shorter projects.


This one had a cool hat and gloves but was both knitting and crocheting and I don't know how to knit, so I thought I'd better pass..



And I maybe would gave bought these if I found them at yesasia.com:

I haven't ordered yet and it takes a while for them to come-- but I can't wait! My birthday is in the middle of August- I hope they arrive way before then...

No comments: