Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow!

We got about 6-7 inches of snow last night! I am home from school and may be most of the week. It's not supposed to get much above freezing until Thursday.
Evaleigh is 16 months old now, and still not walking! She walks fine when she golds our finger, but when we let go, she stand a little, then plops down and crawls.
I have a lot of videos and pictures that I should post...

Today I hope to sew some cloth napkins. We had tons of paper napkins and I wanted to have some cloth ones made by the time we ran out. We are on our last bit of paper napkins!
I also plan on baking a cranberry nut loaf, and some cranberry/pear/applesauce for Evaleigh to freeze.

Maybe if we are out of school most of the week I can start some of the many other projects I have!

Here's a real short video of her on her rocking horse that she got for Christmas. She can do it by herself, with help getting on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so nice meeting you last weekend. Evaleigh is so precious! It was nice to see her in real life :)

Rachel Miriam said...

That rocking horse looks like fun!