Thursday, August 27, 2009

I got three great new books!




Click on the pictures to see them at amazon. I haven't made anything yet from any of them but they all look really good. I am just a little busy right now with school and other things.....

Here are a few pictures updates:

Our friend Will made this bookshelf for the baby's room.



Ants helping us put away the groceries.



Birthday flowers from Joel! My birthday was over a week ago and the flowers still look good.


Quilt made by my mom's cousin Dianne. It's really soft and nice!


We went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor said I was already 1-2 cm dilated... meaning it could be any day now! or still weeks away.. I am hoping to finish one more week of school and then rest a day or two first....
Just in case we started packing our bags for the hospital..

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the blog, Leah... SO excited about the baby coming!

Rachel Miriam said...

Those shelves are really nice!