Monday, August 9, 2010

Evaleigh Crawling



I am finally posting another video! I have a bunch of videos from the summer but just haven't posted them. This one is pretty up-to-date. I took it this morning. But while I was uploading my pictures she crawled again even better! And of course I didn't have my camera ready...

She started getting her first tooth yesterday! I thought I saw a little white dot on her bottom gums, and when I put my finger in her mouth I felt a little hard point!

She is (finger) feeding herself really well now. She likes to eat bananas and puffs. Last night I gave her some small cooked pieces of green beans, potatoes, carrots, and peas. She made a face but kept eating them anyway. It was too much fun for her not to!

I go back to school on Thursday. It's been a fun, eventful, relaxing summer. Can't believe it's over! I didn't do half the projects I wanted to... but I always plan too much. We made a trip to Mexico which was great- Evaleigh's first trip out of the country and first trip to a beach and pool!

I have been working on the embroidery class I am taking. I almost finished one of the dolls I have in my last post. I got another pattern for crochet but I don't think I even picked up a crochet hook all summer... We've been trying a lot of new recipes and eating healthier. I got this book from the library: Eat to Live, and we are going to try his meal plan. It's a really good book so far! But it's going to be harder to cook once school starts.. I know why so many people settle for fast processed food even though it's unhealthy.

Well, now it's time for her nap!

No comments: