Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally finished!


I've been working on this rabbit for a little while and was so busy I didn't have time to finish it. But I finally did tonight while my husband was out having band practice. It turned out bigger than I thought it would be but I still like it. The pattern is from a book in Japanese.
Today was a good day. I had a few things to finish for school, and then we went to town to run some errands: some final things at school, Starbucks, and then the bank. All the while we were listening to The magician's Nephew radio theater in the car. When we got home we had to bring the cd inside to finish listening to it while we made sushi and ate dinner. We bought the cds to listen to when we drive to PA this summer for my sister's wedding.

Today is done, tomorrow is another one...

No comments: